Becky Gerritson of the Wetumpka Tea Party in Alabama makes the case against Rep. Paul Ryan as Speaker of the House. “They’re not standing on principle anymore,” she says of the GOP establishment. “I want someone who’s going to fight for freedom,” she says. Gerritson, who supports Ted Cruz for president, also describes how the Wetumpka Tea Party was targeted by the IRS for opposing Big Government. The IRS wanted the names of donors, amounts given, names of speakers at Tea Party group, etc. “This is just not American,” she says The Wetumpka Tea Party is currently suing the IRS along with 39 other conservative groups. Gerritson also addresses George W. Bush’s comment, “I just don’t like the guy,” in regard to Ted Cruz.
- Getting Help From Uncle Sam: Becky Gerritson
- Researcher, Editor Trevor Loudon Slams Roby, Endorses Gerritson in AL-2
- Grassroots Activist, IRS Whistleblower, Becky Gerritson challenges the Establishment Candidate
- Gerritson’s interview with the Chairman of the AL Christian Coalition
- Gerritson gets key Endorsement from Citizen’s United PAC